A dedicated acoustic guitar duo, Two Tone Stomp perform well crafted arrangements of timeless jazz tunes, classic songs and folk melodies. Two Tone Stomp’s repertoire evokes a golden era of acoustic music, perfect for any discerning listeners who enjoy subtlety and taste.
• Talented and authentic musicians who both trained at Leeds College of Music, a distinguished conservatoire.
• A wealth and depth of performing experience ranging from festivals, private events and intimate gigs.
• Compact and unobtrusive footprint, completely self contained; PA Provided
• Swift set up and pack down allows for flexibility in positioning within a venue.
• Happy to take a request for a special event with sufficient notice.
• Amiable, helpful and smartly dressed
How High the Moon
Somewhere over the Rainbow
Mack the Knife
What a Wonderful World
Oh When the Saints
Georgia on my Mind
Chicken a La Swing
After you’ve gone
Pickin My Way
James Bond Theme
Jurassic Park Theme
Ecce Quam Bonum
Chorobai samba (sura susso)
Fernando Sor Study in B Minor, Op. 35, Nr. 22
Auld Lang Syne
Whiskey Before Breakfast
Deep River Blues