A unique and energetic 5-piece with a mix of instruments including sax, double bass, guitars, drums and male vocals. The band are incredibly versatile – they are like 3 bands in one. Depending on your needs they can offer an acoustic Mumford and Son’s style sound, a rocking dance and hip hop set-up, and also a wandering fully acoustic band.
The band’s lead singer is a world class front man often complimented on his ability to get even the most steadfast of chair dwellers up and on their feet and dancing before the end of their first set. The guitarist and sax player often get on the dance floor with the guests to party it up.
The band covers a wealth of different styles including funk, soul, pop, hip hop, 90s garage, Ibiza trance and cover it all with some super sweet sax solos! If you’re looking for a mix of classic and contemporary floor fillers that’ll get everyone up and dancing then look no further.
Electric and Folk Style Sets
One of the benefits of hiring The Outhouse over many other bands is their ability to show off two different styles. It’s like having two different bands perform for the price of one! We know it is always great to add variety to your event, so as standard for a wedding or party The Outhouse offer both styles. Firstly electric, where they play pop and rock songs very similar to the record, and then their Folk style, where they put down their electric instruments and swap them for double bass and acoustic guitars. They channel their inner Mumford and sons to add a folky twist to popular hits, which always goes down a storm!
Their set list has been expertly crafted over years of trial and error. It always has a great reception with the bands audiences. All ages will be excited by the music they play, from the very very young to the very very old! There’s something in there for everybody.
The band offer 3 x 45 min sets as standard. This is more than the majority of bands offer. Let us know if you want even more live music than this though, and we can send you an additional quote. We usually suggest the time is split into 1 x 45 min folk set, and 2 x 45 min electric sets, but it can be the other way round if you prefer.
A standard quote from the band will include the following;
- 3 x 45 minute sets between 8pm and 12am.
- Arrival at 5pm.
- Pre-set playlist between sets.
- First dance learnt.
- Fully PAT tested equipment, PA and lighting.
- All travel costs.
- All necessary insurances to perform at wedding venues across the UK.
In addition to their standard evening performance, the band are able to offer earlier sets for your ceremony, photo hour, wedding breakfast or drinks reception. So do let us know if this is something you would be interested in, as generally having one band play throughout the day is much cheaper than hiring in separate ones.
They can also offer fully acoustic roaming entertainment if you like with a line-up including mandolin, and trumpet.
The band are based in Fulham, London so are ideally located for weddings in Oxfordshire, Surrey and Hampshire. They are willing to travel across the UK so if you would like to enquire please let us know the location.
- Amy Winehouse – Valerie
- Andy Williams – Can’t Take My Eyes Off You
- Arctic Monkeys – I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor
- Backstreet Boys – Everybody (Backstreets Back)
- The Beatles – I Saw Her Standing There
- The Beatles – Twist and Shout
- Ben E. King – Stand By Me
- Bill Hayley and The Comets – Rock around the clock
- Black Box – Ride On Time
- Blackstreet – No Diggity
- Blink 182 – All The Small Things
- Blur – Parklife
- Blur – Song 2
- Bon Jovi – Living on a Prayer
- Bruno Mars – Uptown Funk
- Bryan Adams – Summer of 69
- Chuck Berry – Johnny Be Good
- The Clash – Should I Stay Or Should I Go
- Corona – Rhythm of The Night
- Craig David – 7 Days
- Daft Punk – Get Lucky
- Deep Blue Something – Breakfast at Tiffany’s
- Dick Dale and His Del-Tones – Misirlou (that song from Pulp Fiction)
- Ed Sheeran – Thinking Out Loud
- Elvis – Hound Dog
- Faithless – Insomnia
- The Fratellis – Chelsea Dagger
- Fresh Prince & Jazzy Jeff – Boom Shake The Room
- Fresh Prince & Jazzy Jeff – Fresh Prince of Belair
- Ini Kamoze – Hotstepper
- Jerry Lee Lewis – Great Balls of Fire
- Jet – Are You Gonna Be My Girl
- The Killers – Mr Brightside
- Kings of Leon – Sex On Fire
- The Kooks – She Moves In Her Own Way
- Lynyrd Skynyrd – Sweet Home Alabama
- Mark Morrison – Return of The Mack
- Marvin Gaye – Let’s Get It On
- The Monkees – I’m A Believer
- Montell Jordan – This Is How We Do It
- New Order – Blue Monday
- Oasis – Champagne Supernova
- Omi – Cheerleader
- Otis Redding – Sitting On The Dock Of The Bay
- Peter Andre – Mysterious Girl
- The Proclaimers – 500 Miles
- The Rembrandts – Friends Theme song
- R- Kelly – She Got That Vibe
- Sam Smith – Stay With Me
- Snow Patrol – Chasing Cars
- Van Morrison – Brown Eyed Girl
- Wild Cherry – Play That Funky Music
Vintage Styled Setlist
We can play most of our electric songs in our folk style but below are a selection of songs we think fit best on our acoustic instruments.
- I’m Yours – Jason Mraz
- Time of Your Life – Green Day
- She Said – Plan B
- Love Yourself – Justin Bieber
- Seven Nation Army – The White Stripes
- Black and Gold – Sam Sparro
- Gangsta’s Paradise / Tetris – Coolio
- Lion Man – Mumford And Sons
- I Will Wait – Mumford ans Sons
- Bad Romance – Lady Gaga
- We Found Love – Rihanna
- Pencil Full of Lead – Paulo Nutini
- Hey Ho – The Lumineers
- Back For Good – Take That
- Pumped Up Kicks – Foster The People
- Hit Me Baby / Oops I did it again – Britney Spears
- Take On Me – A-ha
- Tender – Blur
- 5ive – Keep On Moving
- Wake Me Up – Avicii
- Happy – Pharrell
- Queen – Crazy Little Thing Called Love
- Steelers Wheel – Stuck in the Middle With You
- Blurred Lines – Robyn Thicke
- Rude – Magic